24 Jan Snow Ghost Music
New music is not made up of some undiscovered arrangements of notes. New music is created by innovative people and their ‘instruments’ – new sounds, inspired and excited by unique control, and process. We play in frequency and time domains, and realize that the spatial cues in mono, stereo and multi-channel formats provide yet another opportunity to expand the paradigm of playback. These new sounds and their delivery play a critical role in authentic and immersive human experiences.
- Music production, songwriting, arranging, mixing and mastering
- Midi orchestration, sequencing and print to analog instruments
- Film and television scores
- Sound design: Precision recording and composition, via acoustic and electronic sound engineering
- Sound and audio technology research
- Audio engineering and sound design for live performance environments and experiences
- Spatial audio for virtual and augmented reality
- New media formats and technologies
- Art and technology concept alignment
- Partnership and project management
Contact us through our website to book your session!